Welcome! We are an association of motorcycle enthusiasts located in York County, PA. right in the middle of Dutch Country. If you don’t know where that is we are west of Lancaster, east of Gettysburg, and north of Baltimore. Giving us some of the best day trips you can find.
York County Harley Davidson Owners Association
EVENTS FOR 2013 ARE NOW POSTED! DOWNLOAD THE 2013 CALENDAR FROM THE EVENT FLYER PAGE!
All of our runs are open to the public and all types of vehicles
SEE BIKE RAFFLE PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS!
2012 CHARITABLE ACTIVITIES
- Provided $7,469.20 in door prizes and toys for the Children’s Miracle Network annual family outing.
- Raised $929.00 for the Autism York through a charity run.
- Donated $1000.00 to the Andrew Glatfelter Medical Fund.
- Collected requested items for the Cancer Care Center of York.
- Donated $500.00 to the Ryan’s Hope Benefit Run.
- Collected requested items for the SPCA.
- Donated $300.00 to Wellspan Cancer Help Center.
- Raised $10,400.00 for the Gracie’s Benefit in collaboration with CCSC, NDHP, CSC, and WRMC and donated $500 dollars in addition.
- Delivered over $16,700.00 in toys and requested items to Penn State Children’s Hospital through our annual toy run.
- Provided $311.27 worth of toys and baby booties to the York Hospital Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit and pediatric patients.
- Donated $500.00 to the York Motorcycle Club Santa Run.
- Donated $538.00 to help defray medical expenses for a club member.
- Donated $1000.00 to the Victoria Boyd Fund towards the purchase of a van.
- Collected food and toys for the Salvation Army.