This years Toy Run is November 2rd, 2019. Check back for more details later.
Become a toy run sponsor and have your company name or your name on our banner by clicking on these links to print out the forms.
1. Should the toys be wrapped ? No, Here is the wishlist from Hershey
- Walmart – $100 increments
- com Gift Cards – $50 increments
- Giant Foods – $100 increments
- Target – $100 increments
- Toys R Us/Babies R US Gift Cards – $100 increments
- Crayola Crayons (8 and 16 count)
- Crayola Markers (8 and 10 count, broad and thin) – Washable
- Crayola Paint
- 24, 48, and 100 piece puzzles
- Peg Puzzles
- Hot Wheels (single packs only)
- Fuzzy Posters
- UNO Card Game
- Board Games (Clue, Clue Jr., Boggle, Battleship, The Game of Life )
- Fisher Price Little People (action figures and Crayola model craft kits)
- Playdoh (36 count, 24 count) and Playdoh Kits/Accessories
- Hero Factory Lego Kits
- Craft Kits
3. Will we be going up route 83? No, unfortunatly, the state will no longer support us with officers on the interstate. We will be taking the same route as last year (through Lancaster county to Hershey) with the support of off duty officers.
5. Can I donate to the Toy Run if I am not riding? YES! Send your donation to Y.C.H.D.O.A 1362 Manor Rd. Windsor, PA 17366. Make your check payable to Y.C.H.D.O.A. INC. Please write “Toy Run Fund” in the memo section of your check. The “elves” will also be at the East York Walmart Friday night before the run collecting donations.
6. Do you need to bring a toy to the run? No, we request a $5 donation to join the run, a toy or other donation is strictly voluntary if you wish to do so.